Phil Hodges worked eleven years with Burroughs Wellcome Company in analytical development. Nineteen years as Founder and CEO of Metrics, Inc., a contract pharmaceutical development company
WHY WERE YOU SELECTED FOR YOUR CURRENT ROLE AT SHEARIT, LLC
Broad experience in technical development and start-up Pharma
Founded a successful contract Pharma company in 1994 with 4 employees. Built it to over 300 employees. Sold in 2012 to Mayne Pharma.
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
- Served as President of Pitt County Committee of 100
- Chairman of Martin County Economic Development Corporation
- Vidant Medical Center Board of Trustees, Vidant Health Board of Directors
- East Carolina University Foundation
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & CREDENTIALS
- Years in both the American Chemical Society and American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists.
Troop Committee Chairman of local Boy Scout Troop, Member of the Boy Scouts of America Council Executive Committee, Member of the Bear Grass Charter School BOD, Deacon at Rose of Sharon Free Will Baptist Church